[bksvol-discuss] OT: wedding

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kelly,

  My daughter is getting married on Saturday, so I'm going to be a bit busy for
the next few days.  Feel free to ask my questions starting Sunday.  Thanks for
asking!

  Carrie

Kelly Carlson <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I finally did it.. I simitted my excilent copy of "Return to the city
of White Donkeys".  So I'll stop being made at the person that took the book
away from me.  :)
  Now to my book I'm almost done validating.. then I'll start bugging Carri
sometime in the next few days. <g>
  Kelly C
  PS. Carri when is her wedding so I don't bug you too close to the day? :)