[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wedding

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

Yes!  The sugary pumpkin pie has 2 layers - 1 layer of pumpkin and 1 layer of a
sour cream and cream cheese mixture. YUMMY!!!

  I'll use Splenda for the other one (which will be plain pumpkin, no cream
cheese).  I already called the diabetic person and made sure that Splenda was
okay to use.

  You don't have to wait for Thanksgiving to have pumpkin pie.  It's good
year-round!

  And I forgot to mention, 2 other people are bringing a strawberry pie.  I'm
tempted to bypass the regular food and go straight for the pies!  No willpower
here at all :-)

  Carrie

      Carrie,

  Pumpkin pie is my favorite, especially if it has cream cheese in it.  How are
you making one without sugar?  What kind of substitute are you using?  Oh, this
is making me hungry for thanksgiving.

  Kasondra Payne