[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wedding

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 18:17:07 -0400

Hi, Kellie. I think that's my thing, too. I love sweet potato pie but don't
care for pumpkin too much, and a lot of people don't understand that. It
must be the texture, though, because I can definitely tell the and prefer
sweet potato, for sure! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info