[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wedding

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:15:26 -0700

Yes, I suppose you can decorate a pie just like a cake!

Strawberry rhubarb????:)

Pecan pie?:)

Lemon marrang:-)

Banana cream!!!

Everybody loves a good pie!!!!!!

Oh, my pooooor  tummy is aching just thinking about having to try all of
them. giggle

Katie Hill

Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com

"Come to the edge"