[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wedding

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!! You, and or Tamara, have good friends. What kind
of pies? With what kind of topping?

A friend of mine loves wedding cakes. So much so that
every year I order birthday cake for her made like a
wedding cake, i.e., with the same kind of cake,
frosting and filling. One year I forgot and she was so
disappointed. smile. Never again. This year since I
wasn't in town I found an e-mail card with a wedding
cake on the front and sent that as a birthday card and
virtual cake.

Cindy