[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wedding

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:49:42 -0500

Yummy!  You know, somebody needs to send over some fudge or chocolate
pies... or both! <LOL>  Will the pies be decorated, or is it possible for
one to decorate a pie?! <LOL>  Guess a person could do fun things with the
crust or something if they wanted.  Oh, well, the whole thing just sounds so
GOOD... and so delightfully unique! <Smile>  I pray that you will be blessed
with a beautiful day for the wedding!

Jana