[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I did something dumb

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:48:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kelly,

  Whenever Gustavo notices that the copyright holder is the name of the book,
he sends it back with a note to please check the copyright.  So I don't think
he'll approve your book, no worries on that score.

  Still I would suggest you email him and explain that you need the book back.
I think he'd be delighted to accommodate you!

  Carrie

Kelly Carlson <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I was uploading another book and noticed that the copy right name is
the name of the Auther not the name of the book... Now I'm afeard Gustavo won't
accept my better copy simition that I did.  Do you think I should write him an
email or will it be ok?
  Kelly C