[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Questions about proofreading.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:37:17 -0600

Actually, I have not found that to be the case in my children’s books or books
that have some on bottom and some on top, so I still make them consistent, all
top, or all bottom, and when I have time and inclination, move them to the top

the inconsistencies really frustrate me some times, so I make it how I would
expect it to render to hopefully minimize damage or misses by the tool.  Still
ruins many children’s books, but all I can do is report and fuss.  Wink.

Valerie