[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I am working on.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:41:13 -0600

Cindy, from my guess, these may not be captions, but actual non-fiction text.
It is impossible to know without seeing the book, so if it is two blind
volunteers, I would not add caption without confirmation of what is caption vs.
text.  The only clear exception being in series books if there are paragraphs
on pages and then a single line in italics (like in Nancy Drew books) on a
page, those are captions 99% of the time.

Hope that helps!

Valerie