[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:27:50 -0500

I believe it has to do with the database and the fact that the database in its present form will see phd md etc as a actual author.

The engineers are going to be busy particularly as this has been an issue discussed on this list for over four years.

E.
At 06:45 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:

I do not understand leaving off MD and PHD.  If I am going to read a book
about a health problem, say heart disease, I would pay more attention to one
written by a doctor than I would a lay person or student.  I think this is a
disservice to bookshare.org readers, annoyed though Gustavo may be.
Sue S.

Date: 2007-01-02 12:05:04-08
User: gustavo galindo
Please do not include titles in author names. Please use a comma to
separate different
authors.

E.

8:22 AM