[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:06:47 -0800

L       ol, it's a song. The following post got it into my head.
Anyone who has been here for a while knows that I go away frequently. I
don't go away mad, I go away because I'm having fun doing something else,
I'm sick, I've finally broken down and taken on housework or my clutter,
my confidence has taken a dive and I'm biding my time until it's revived,
I need to cool down or warm up, I'm too obsessed with validating to write
e mail, I'm making sure Bookshare isn't the only thing that matters in my
life,...I go away for all sorts of reasons. One of the perks of
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>