[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 01:28:13 -0600

Seems to me that a better solution would be to omit the comma that usually appears before M.D. or Ph.D. When I think of a title, I think of Mr. or Mrs. or Dr. So, yes, that's definitely a comment that is easily misunderstood. I would think it would be kind of illegal, too, given the fact that it's actually part of the author's name. Seems like the complete name of the author would be equally as important as the copyright name, the inclusion of page breaks, etc. Anyway, just my 2 cents' worth! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007-01-02 12:05:04-08
User: gustavo galindo
Please do not include titles in author names. Please use a comma to
separate different
authors.

E.

8:22 AM