[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:08:47 -0500

Gene,I've seen that you have a dry sense of humor on other lists. If that's what your comment was, it hasn't been received well. I try to give everyone the benefit of a doubt if I can. I have been at Elizabeth's level of frustration before, and a joke won't lighten her mood right now. It just adds to her level of being upset. If you weren't joking about wanting her to go away, I want you to know that we don't treat each other like that on this list. Elizabeth has worked hard and has worked on books most people here won't bother with. We may not always agree or even feel perfectly happy with each other, but this group of people cares about each other, and that includes Elizabeth.

Monica Willyard