[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:22:08 -0800 (PST)

You are right about smirk--it was a poor choice of
words, and if Gene had used smile or grin he wouldn't
have been misunderstood. But I understand that
sometimes we can't always think of the right word. I
misunderstood him, too, at first, because of the
smirk, but from what I've known of him based on his
I decided not to say anaything right away. When he
mentioned that he was reacting to what Lissi said and
about the song, I understood. smile

Cindy