[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:45:01 -0600

I do not understand leaving off MD and PHD.  If I am going to read a book
about a health problem, say heart disease, I would pay more attention to one
written by a doctor than I would a lay person or student.  I think this is a
disservice to bookshare.org readers, annoyed though Gustavo may be.
Sue S.

Date: 2007-01-02 12:05:04-08
User: gustavo galindo
Please do not include titles in author names. Please use a comma to
separate different
authors.

E.

8:22 AM