[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:23:39 -0800

Yes, that's right. Thank you.
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:55 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

My understanding is that genepool (get the name?) was
inspired to write his comment by Lissi's comment, not
Elizabeth's--Lissi's is like a song he
remembers--which I vaguely seem to remember, too.

Okay--I googled. It's a song by the Motley Crue,
"Don't Go Away Mad, just Go Away"

Below are the lyrics, and I see why Lissi's post
reminded gene pool of the song--the idea of doing
other things, stated in the first verse of the song.

Cindy

Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) Lyrics

Send Motley Crue polyphonic ringtone to your cell
phone

We could sail away
Or catch a freight train
Or a rocketship into outer space
Nothin' left to do
Too many things were said
To ever make it feel
Like yesterday did

Seasons must change
Separate paths, separate ways
If we blame it on anything
Let's blame it on the rain

I knew it all along
I'd have to write this song
Too young to fall in love
Guess we knew it all along

That's alright, that's okay
We were walkin' through some youth
Smilin' through some pain
That's alright, that's okay
Let's turn the page
My friends called today
Down from L.A.
They were shooting pool all night
Sleeping half the day
They said I could crash
If I could find my own way
I told them you were leaving
On a bus to go away

That's alright, that's okay
We were two kids in love
Trying to find our way
That's alright, that's okay
Held our dreams in our hands
Let our minds run away
That's alright, that's okay
We were walkin' through some youth
Smilin' through some pain
That's alright, let's turn the page
And remember what I say girl
And it goes this way

Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Now girl, just go away
Here we go

Don't go away mad
I want you to stay
Come on, girl
Come on, baby
I'll say it one more time

Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
I said girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
I said girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away, yeah
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away...

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I do not understand the below message.

E.
At 09:06 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
>L       ol, it's a song. The following post got it
into my head.
>>Anyone who has been here for a while knows that I
go away frequently. I
>>don't go away mad, I go away because I'm having
fun doing something else,
>>I'm sick, I've finally broken down and taken on
housework or my clutter,
>>my confidence has taken a dive and I'm biding my
time until it's revived,
>>I need to cool down or warm up, I'm too obsessed
with validating to write
>>e mail, I'm making sure Bookshare isn't the only
thing that matters in my
>>life,...I go away for all sorts of reasons. One of
the perks of
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and
Burton"
><thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
are understandable by all
>according to Gustavo
>

>>Below is somebody who would rather not hear from
me.  Perhaps one of
>>those new volunteers?  Does not sound territied to
me by the way.
>>E.
>>
>>At 08:32 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
>>>Don't go away mad, just go away! smirk
>>
>>To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
>>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject line.  To get a list
>>of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.