[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's comments are understandable by all according to Gustavo

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:55:37 -0800 (PST)

My understanding is that genepool (get the name?) was
inspired to write his comment by Lissi's comment, not
Elizabeth's--Lissi's is like a song he
remembers--which I vaguely seem to remember, too.

Okay--I googled. It's a song by the Motley Crue,
"Don't Go Away Mad, just Go Away"

Below are the lyrics, and I see why Lissi's post
reminded gene pool of the song--the idea of doing
other things, stated in the first verse of the song.

Cindy

Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) Lyrics

Send Motley Crue polyphonic ringtone to your cell
phone

We could sail away
Or catch a freight train
Or a rocketship into outer space