[bksvol-discuss] Re: public domain books?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:26:26 -0500

However you can get a list by going to the link talking about international users. I am not sure if the whole public domain list can be accessed from there but the books by o'reily can.

Hope this info is helpful. MMuch of the public domain collection is in .txt format so you may somehow be able to do a search for that format as another tactic.

E.
At 06:47 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi Kellie,

Unfortunately at this time, we don't have "public domain" as its own category. This has been requested by a number of users, and its on our list of enhancement requests which we hope to implement as our new engineers are working to upgrade the site.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201