[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 20:12:59 -0400

This is a good place to ask, but you should also send your request to wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 6/9/2012 8:08 PM, Jane Jordan (ComCast) wrote:
If this is not the right place to ask, please let me now.

I would love to be able to read a book called

The Balance Within

It's by Ester Sternburg or Sternberg--I don't have the eexact spelling anymore.

I had a copy checked out from the library, but it was just a bit larger than my
SARA device, so I wasn't able to scan.

It was published in 2001.

Jane To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to