[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:00:37 -0700

HI Monica,

I am reading it now and should have it up on the site by the end of the
week. You may want to read The Calcium Bomb. It is a look at Nanobacteria
and how it plays into most illnesses humans suffer with. If you are
interested in reading it I can put a hold for you to validate when I am done
with it.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx