[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

I saw it somewhere...  was it at the Bookshare office?  Let me see if I can
find it first.  I'll let you know if I do or not.

  Carrie

mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi. I've just heard that Phyllis Diller has written an autobiography. If
anyone has it, or can get it, I'd love to read it. If all else fails, I'll
see if the library has it.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx