[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 21:57:40 -0400

Hi Sue:

I read that one years ago. It was in Braille.  I definitely enjoyed it.
I have too much to scan right now so I can't promise to scan it. But perhaps if no one scans it by the time I catch up I can do it.
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity in Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>