[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:03:48 -0800

HI Jana,

My library has it but it looks like a little bit of a wait.

Library Info.

The measure of a man : a spiritual autobiography / Sidney Poitier.

Poitier, Sidney.

[San Francisco] : HarperSanFrancisco, c2000.xiii, 255 p., [8] p. of plates :
ill. ; 25 cm.

791.43028 P757m 2000

80 holds on first copy returned of 3 copies

Let me see how much it is on Amazon. I have been getting a lot more books
from the library these days but depending on the cost I might just grab it.

Let me know if you find someone else with it and I will cancel the hold.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill

kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

503-777-7155