[bksvol-discuss] Book Request

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:05:40 -0400

Hi,
This is one I'd like to read. I found it on dummies.com. I don't know if
there's a newer one or not, but it probably doesn't matter.

Currency Trading For Dummies
By Mark Galant, Brian Dolan

ISBN: 978-0-470-12763-6
Format: Paper
Pages: 360 Pages
Pub. Date: August 2007

Features forex market guidelines and sample trading plans

The fun and easy way to get started in currency trading

Want to capitalize on the growing forex market? This nuts-and-bolts guide
gives you a step-by-step action plan for understanding and trading the
forex market.
It offers practical guidance and savvy tips in everything from
comprehending currency quotes to using leverage, trading with fundamentals,
and navigating
technical analysis.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/