[bksvol-discuss] Book Request

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:35:52 -0600

There are three books I've been recommended to read since my recent promotion
to business analyst at work.  None of them seem to be available from the usual
sources.  With that in mind, I sent the requests to the wish list, but if
anyone wants to tackle these, I'd be indebted.  I'll happily proof them, as I
intend to read them anyway.

. UML for the IT Business Analyst: A Practical Guide to Object-Oriented
Requirements Gathering by Howard Podeswa,
. Writing Effective Use Cases by Alistair Cockburn and
. Discovering Real Business Requirements for Software Project Success by Robin
F. Goldsmith.

Thanks,

Lora

---