[bksvol-discuss] Book Request

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:07:35 -0500

Hi!  Is anyone at Bookshare planning to scan Don't Make A Black Woman Take
Off Her Earrings, by Tyler Perry?  I just got an e-mail saying that it's on
the New York Times Bestsellers list, Number 1 in fact.  I've been dying to
read it, so if it needs to be validated, let me know.  Thanks!

Jana

P.S.  BTW, if you guys haven't seen any of Tyler Perry's stage plays, they
are hilarious, every one of them!  There's lots of dialog, so even with the
pauses, you should be able to figure out what's going on, most of the time
anyway.

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
Toll-Free: (866)366-0629
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares,
hotels, last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://jjm.worldventures.biz.  While you're there, find out how you, too,
can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures!  Jana is happy to
answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to
work and have fun at the same time.  If you have questions, feel free to
e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx