[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:57:01 -0800 (PST)

Because "The Measure of a Man" is on the New York Times bestseller list, I have
already ordered it and will process it within the next few weeks.  I'll send
out the list of February bestsellers later today.

  Carrie

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi, Anastasia!  Sorry I haven't responded to you before now, concerning
my request for "The Measure Of A Man."  Yes, if you are able to get it this
week, that would be awesome!  Thanks a lot!

  Jana