[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:58:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jana
I have ordered it but it won't be i for a week.
Would you be willing to edit it? because if I don't edit it I can do it faster.
I'll let you know when its in my hands. Let me know if you would like me to
edit it or if you coud. It's 225 pages.
Take care
Anastasia

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi, Anastasia!  Sorry I haven't
responded to  you before now, concerning my request for "The Measure Of A Man."
 Yes, if  you are able to get it this week, that would be awesome!  Thanks a
lot!

 Jana