[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Limit

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 20:36:57 -0400

Wow, that's a lot of books. Although, I have to say it's less than I
thought you had by what I read in your first email. One last thing, I
love the app. I just got it today and I'm in love. I love that you can
speed the voice up and that you can do so many cool things with it.
I'll definitely read a lot of books now that I have the app.
Jackie

On 6/9/12, Jane Jordan (ComCast) <janedjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And that's 54 books on my bookshelf, not 534. LOL!
>
> Jane

Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins