Badges - Re: A Question For Everyone

  • From: "William Taylor" <usms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:39:12 -0400

I feel safer,  I fly often and have a huge amount of confidence in my fellow
passengers that if any asshole acts up and endangers the flight that we as a
group would beat anyone causing the kind of crap that happened on 9/11 to
death once I ran out of ammunition.  I feel no safer as a result of anything
TSA has done.  It's the remainder of us that makes us all safer.