Badges - Re: A Question For Everyone

  • From: "D. MOORE" <dmortex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

I felt just fine on the 10th. I had a fair amount of money in a mutual fund and
life wasn't so bad. By the afternoon of the 11th, I was somewhat poorer in
money but I had no idea how my US government was going to treat me and my
fellow citizens.

Today, I fear my government a lot more than I do the Moslem hoards. I am no
longer free to take an airplane journey because I will not consent to be
treated the way my government intends to treat me.

A large number of my fellow citizens believed lies and voted in a group of
people to govern the country who have no idea what to do, how to solve our
national problems or even how to define the problems we have. As a result I am
still losing ground that at my age I can never hope to make up.

To top all of this off, this bunch of alleged leaders blame me and people who
think like me for the problems and intend to make life as hard on us as they
can, while they can.