Badges - A Question For Everyone

  • From: CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:10:34 -0500

As we approach the tenth anniversary of the tragedy of September 11, 2001, I have a question to ask of each

of you.

With the creation of Homeland Security, the Transportation Security Administration, and all the other federal agencies that were created with the intentions of making us all feel safer, do you?

Do you feel any safer or secure today than you did on September 10, 2001?

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997