[amayausers.com] Re: HELP!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:01:55 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/628.html#000006

The "lock" on the pull comp does not turn it on and off.  It locks the
horizontal and vertical pulls to each other.  If you want the pull comp to only
affect the stitches going left to right you unlock it and then when you put in
a number, say 110, in the horizontal, it will only affect that box and not both
boxes.

I like to set the pull comp to 120 when I use Athletic Swish (the first font in
the list).  Otherwise it is just too skinny.

Juli in Kona