[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:29:05 -0600

Wendy,
I know there is a tech that came and set up our machine in the quad cities area
of Iowa...I can try and look up his name in our records but I'm not sure if he
would be one to come and troubleshoot or if he's just trained to set up the
machines.  Let me know if you want his name we should have his number too.

Lora Sport Products Mfd., Ltd.
4756 Murphy Road
Oregon, WI  53575
608=835-5791