[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:37:28 -0800

Wendy,

I would call them back to check and see where they are at.  My tech is
semi-retired and usually makes it here within a few days.  I think alot
depends on what area you are in.  They need to at least get one scheduled
and contact you so you know what to do with your orders until you get it
fixed.  I would imagine its alot tougher on someone in a single head shop
when their machine breaks.

Good luck :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn