[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:36:06 -0800

Dear Wendy,
I had some of the very same concerns and had a warranty service call.  I
too had looping, thread breaks etc.  The service tech was great, it did
take a week and a half for them to get to me because it involved an
airline flight for him to get to me.  I was sewing a Dakota design and
couldn't imagine why I was having so much trouble.  I hate to admit
this, but my presser foot was raised too far up. The tech found this and
still wrote it up as a warranty issue and did a sew out just to make
sure it was nothing else.  I was tentative about using a service call,
but in the end I was satisfied.  I also asked a lot of questions when
the tech was here that I still needed answered about general embroidery.
My experience was top notch, I hope your visit goes the same.

cr

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B