[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:06:28 -0000

Hi Graham,

Don't loose hope.

What we perhaps have to do, is use the GPS situation as an
example.

Even the mighty Microsoft (After a multi million Dollar
survey) have realised that by the year 2010 just under 30%
of American computer users will be using some kind of
adaptive adjustment, be it a screen reader, down to
something as simple as basic screen magnification, even at
+5%.

Now it's going to take some time to filter down to the
producers of other gear. And to boot, many of these
producers/manufacturers are based in China and the likes
these days.

George.