[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:46:06 -0000

Graham, I agree with you, which is why we are looking at Internet radios to see
how accessible or otherwise they are.  I've got a couple to check out, and if I
get anything out of one of them, I'll post with any comments.  I like listening
to stations abroad sometimes, and sometimes like to have the music on in the
background while I am using the PC, rather than have to juggle with music and
JAWS at the same time.  But I've a rotten feeling that if we wait for something
completely accessible to come along from these so-called trials, we'll be on
the next two or three generations of technology, and it won't matter a jot.

Jackie