[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:16:01 -0000

Mike keeps that site updated regularly.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Graham Page
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:10 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  it is called the Orion Webbox.  I have not seen it as being available in the
UK for purchase though so I would be interested in more details if it is.

  On the subject of accessible internet radio though I have recently been
trying out Braillenote and there is a site listed there called Mike's Radio
World.  I used to have a link to this and thought it had stopped being updated
but evidently not as there are stations from the UK listed there that have only
been around for a few months and I note that the link to Core has already
disappeared.

  The site claims to have over 5000 stations world wide.

  Go to
  http://www.mikesradioworld.com/

  Regards

  Graham