[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:49:45 -0000

Ray, I did exactly that with my Argos search.

I opted for the Intempo because it has 99 presets on it, again something I think is crucial. It works wirelessly but also has the RJ45 ethernet connection.

At the moment, I've got it playing a radio station I like listening to. But when I can lure my son away from a game he is playing on the PC, I'll ask him to walk us through the procedure of locating stations etc, and we'll see just how hard this is going to be. But on the basis I can listen to Sky Radio when I want without turning on the PC, it isn't going back that's for sure (smile).

This radio cost £119.99 with I think £20 off it at the moment. It's exactly like the Evoke one without the handle, and some differences with controls. If I can borrow my son's eyes for a while later, I'll also see what happens if we put sport in as the genre (lol).

This is really ace.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>