[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:23:46 -0000

Hi Jackie.

If you go to:

and click on the link titled:
Download Web IE Now, and click it you'll get the installation for this prog.

The download contains a number of smaller programmes such as BBC Live Radio:
BBC Listen Again: Accessible Podcather and RSS Reader along with a couple of
other smaller things.

When you are installing you get an opertunity to check the programmes you want
and leave the ones you don't want.  For example, I use Internet Explorer and
Google so I did not install the Web Browser.

Need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes.

Andy
ttp://www.webbie.org.uk/