[56raf_firebirds] Re: last nights rally target

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "silverwings.stickz" for DMARC)
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:19:46 +0000

phoenix and boot also got 70 odd destroyed items between them. Whereas most of mine was probably just blasting tents. There is a vehicle among the tents, I never damaged that. So just hot air kills. We killed the target.
Although having camped through a mistral in south of France, got pretty good idea how destructive a high wind is. And then of course everything went up in flames. Sitting on a beach near st tropez watching helos and planes scoop water then fly off to drop. Ooh free entertainment, few hours later troop away to camp site and gain armed police escorts to our smoke covered camp site.

TTFN
Stickz

On 19/11/2019 14:53, Michael Colby (Redacted sender michael.colby82 for DMARC) wrote:

Hall of fame for you Stickz :)

Happy landings,

Talisman

On Monday, 18 November 2019, 14:47:38 GMT, tim foster <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

target down in one pass, victory for allies. We need to stop losing our escorts else its a waste. And if boot would just stop having  a snooze at 50ft we'd get all the bombers home.

TTFN
stickz

On 18/11/2019 14:22, Colin Pack (Redacted sender bart_56 for DMARC) wrote:
Cool looks like a very good show :). Looking a different tactics is a good thing, also shows the discussion is going in the right direction.

Once you have got your attack method sorted, then all about getting everyone home :).

Colin

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Nov 2019, at 13:22, Marcin Wochnik <cinawochnik@xxxxxxxxx> <mailto:cinawochnik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Colin,
One bombing run and target destroyed - I'm talking about rally point. Look at Sickz's stats from yesterday - very impressive. 2 escorts shot down and 1 attacker hit the ground (don't look back when you fly low).
Overall very enjoyable evening yesterday. We experiment with different approaches to attack, fighter cover, egress from the target. One change at a time of course.
Cheers,
Cina

pon., 18 lis 2019 o 08:52 Colin Pack <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> napisał(a):

    So what happened last night?

    Colin

    Sent from my iPhone

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space