[56raf_firebirds] last nights rally target

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "silverwings.stickz" for DMARC)
  • To: "56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 00:54:38 +0000

for those of you who only attack a target once a week so probably cast the same one once a year

Last nights rally point target, rally tagt shows your view more or less from the route boot brought you in. The red H is a hospital. Red squares are target areas.

Rally_close shows a close up also from same route path, red areas are targets. And I would guess the 2 purple areas are also targets - although I guess the hospital maybe a trap

TTFN

Stickz

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space