[56raf_firebirds] Re: last nights rally target

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "silverwings.stickz" for DMARC)
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 15:09:05 +0000

Boots right though, the flak there is pretty hard, whilst I took a slow pass to make those screenshots and then came into attack I got hit pretty hard (course its a big plane). The strafeable targets are mainly beside the road, and you can see 3 flak covering it(at least). Once we wake it up, they would take the full ferocity in the face. With our 15sec bomb delay they gonna be coming in late to give smoke time to settle to actually see viable targets with us not pulling the flak. Means they are also way behind. From cina/klem point of view of course it might have been worth it instead of 2 hours following us around never seeing an enemy nor firing a gun.

TTFN
Stickz

On 14/11/2019 13:26, Michael Colby (Redacted sender michael.colby82 for DMARC) wrote:

Nice one Stickz.  Thanks!

Our two P.38 missions last night were very enjoyable :)

It was good to have the escorts, as visibility from the P.38 is not so good for searching for bandits on-route.

Looks to me like our escorts, or a portion of our escort, could be given the option of a single run cannon strafe next time we attack that target.

Thanks again Stickz.

Happy landings,

Talisman

On Thursday, 14 November 2019, 13:08:07 GMT, tim foster <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah I was trying to put ackbar and the 4077th reference in but couldnt
remember his name nor the mash number at that time of the morning so it
got rather lost.
It was meant to be red H is gen ackbars 4077th hospital, then the trap
pun in the second picture line

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space