[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 00:04:58 -0500

Oh I'm always nice....whether they bounce checks or not.....It's just that
bouncers get little or lesser effort in writing up a concise estimate
compared to a good customer which pays his bill.....if there were such a
thing as a "drive-by estimating" and my boss didn't see cash
beforehand.....well I'd use it.....You get what you pay for.

Damon Brunger