[TechAssist] Re: MEMBERS IN GENERAL! Another Nationwide Servicer??? NESDA top Brass involved???

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:55:39 -0400

Good Post;
But I refuse to buy Priority Test Equipment, as I did in the
past..Chipper Checker..TAD001..this is all crap.

I have an Eprom Programmer...and they better stick to my standard.

BTW.Anyone wanting to become an ASC for RCA...I have all the Color
Generators, "Cheap"

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada