[TechAssist] Re: MEMBERS IN GENERAL! Another Nationwide Servicer??? NESDA top Brass involved???

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:57:07 -0400

Leonard,
Fact is, hundreds of technicians, manufacturers, TPA's, suppliers, see the
value in NESDA.
These are folks dedicate to the service industry. Many of them are here to make
friends and be supportive
of others.
Since my involvement, I have met great people, many I call my friends. My
business has grown since being a
member. The dues I pay have been returned to me in many ways...you can't put a
price on a great
friendship. Some of these guys I have never met, but they have spent hours on
the phone with me.
The technical help, literature, parts I have gotten has been great.;
Techassist, and it's members are awesome as well. Between the two, I have
unimaginable help...when I need
it...and not just the technical end.
You can get a free trial membership..but if you simply sit back and do nothing,
or wait for the benefits
of membership to come to you..it won't happen. If you look closely, you will
see the value.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair