[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Raid <ramin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:31:44 -0500

Hi Carlos,
My 2.8D worked flawlessly for about twenty years, and it could be that the
vibrations on the plane floor caused this to happen or the camera got somehow
bumped during the trip in Japan.
When focusing, images looked in focus when they were not.

I put this issue as a question here. Maybe I am not right.

 Raid

Sent from my iPad