[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:41:40 +0200

Hello Jim,

I use the Formatt Hitech 100mm filter system for my Rolleiflex 6008. You can
screw in a 105mm Pol filter in front of the modular filter holder. With adopter
rings available in several sizes you can use the filter holder for several
filter sizes and use the filters on LF and 35mm lenses as well. To make the
filter fit the Rollei Baj VI filter size I put a Heliopan adapter from 72mm
screw to Bay VI on the 72mm adaptor. This systems works fine on my Rollei.
Should work as well on the Zeiss Distagon FLE 40mm

Kind regards,

Volker Muth

http://www.volkermuth.net/en/index.html
mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx