[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:47:06 -0400

Jim, there is nothing "native" about that transparency. The mismatch
between life and the contrast limitation of the medium is glaring. Had you
shot negative or digital, the result would have been dramatically different.

Your preferences/interpretation is another matter... All I can say is there
is no accounting for taste ;-)

Eric Goldstein